Fi Company offers a full suite of prototyping services that help our customers meet their ever changing and evolving needs and expectations.
We can also provide additional assistance with DFM (Design for Manufacturing) verification. Our extensive capabilities and offerings include:
- Metal fabrication and conversion equipment dedicated to prototype work. Our manufacturing cell includes a laser, press break, hardware insertion, welding, and machining processes.
- We offer traditional prototyping processes that include machining, forming, casting, and assembly.
- Additive Manufacturing: Commonly known as 3D Printing, we use internal equipment as well as our supply network to offer various size capability with many material options. The supply network helps us stay abreast of all the latest industry trends and techniques within the constantly evolving Additive Manufacturing world.
- Painting & Finishing: We provide small batch powder coating and special wet paint finishing processes that are fully scalable to regular production.
- XP Prototyping: We also offer experience-driven user interface design and development services.